Page 1 of 1

North Shields tugs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:54 pm
by Whickham
Another undated card from Kevin Blair, showing tugs at North Shields.
ROBERT REDHEAD, BEAMISH, EARSDON & CRICCIETH with the collier SIR WILLIAM WALKER going out to sea.
CRICCIETH was broken up in 1958 and SIR WILLIAM WALKER was built in 1954.

Tugs North Shields.jpg
Photo courtesy of Kevin Blair