Site Admin

Re: Constable in Jarrow

Postby Whickham » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:31 am

Social stereotyping at its worst!!!!
Dave
Whickham

Postby northeast » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:18 pm

Not intended, Dave, something of no doubt great value in such a setting must be at risk of theft, at Jarrow or Windsor or even at Redcar where all folk are honest. Presumably well guarded day and night!
northeast
Site Admin

Postby Hornbeam » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:46 am

Nice handbrake swerve George, I can smell the burnt rubber from here, if the painting had any real value a Crew from somewhere down South would have jumped into their “ automatic, systematic, hydramatic Reliant Robin and acquired the painting by now whilst Dave and the locals were sound asleep so their reputations remain intact.
On Teesside there is a painting worth Millions called “The Dice Players”, between the Peasants and the painting there is what appears to be a no man’s/persons? Land apparently filled with electronics like Lasers, Pressure Mats, in the event of a power failure a Gadgee with a Baseball Bat pops out if anybody tries to get closer.
Personally I would rather have the painting of the “Fallen Madonna” by Von Klomph or better still they can have the painting and I will have the Knockwurst for breakfast.
Hornbeam

Postby northeast » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:24 pm

Just the Big Boobies would suffice :lol:
northeast
Site Admin

Postby Hornbeam » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:35 pm

George even though you have shown to be contrite in this matter your mission should you care to take it is to stay away from the area previously mentioned as it is getting close to Border Reiver territory, Border Reveirs were of course innocent Farming Stock who just happen to take into “loving” care any Sheep or Cattle that they came across, I know this to be true as I am-a direct descendant on my Fathers side of that lovable crowd.
Although our name is not as well known as the Charlton chappies who not only took the animals into their care but chopped the heads off those who mistakenly thought they were the rightful owners, they apparently used to kick the heads around a field a tradition which has been carried on through the Charlton generations where recently two of them were highly paid for it although the Head was changed to a Casey.
In no way were the Border Reivers Racing Team with the great Jim Clark as their Driver connected to the above when racing at Charterhall but having the pleasure of watching the cut and thrust of that great Driver it was a pleasure to behold.
Hornbeam

Postby Whickham » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:35 pm

Your wish is my command Sir.

Birds.jpg
Masked Boobies
Dave
Whickham

Postby northeast » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:27 pm

Thanks Dave, splendid boobies but at my age I would be happy with any pair of tits, these would be Great.

GreatTit002.jpg
northeast
Site Admin

Postby Hornbeam » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:42 am

Alfred Hitchcock eat your heart out!
Hornbeam

Return to Tyne River Views