Goole craft

Shipping of Goole

Re: Goole craft

Postby Hornbeam » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:21 pm

Well that was a bit of a disaaaaaaaaster, looked at the Viking Marine Website found they were open Monday 9am, put on the full N.B.C. Suit as I was going to foreign parts fired up the Bentley (well ok the VW) drove down there only to find the place closed. After a admittedly a few salty expletives came home again :|
If there is any site member who can get into the Yard ( hopefully better than I did) I would be very obliged if the vessel is on the hard taking a couple of photographs for me please if you would as my next "Window of opportunity" could be sometime,Regards, Ron@?
Hornbeam

Re: Goole craft

Postby Hornbeam » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:52 pm

From information I have received today it would appear that the 'John H Vincent' ex ' Lady Margaret' has already bit the sawdust :cry: and only her name board is left however there is some information still floating around as N.E. has indicated and I would appreciate if this information particularly numbers could be relayed to me to try and trace further into her background as she could have been assigned to a R.N. Capital Ship when new. Thanking members in anticipation Ron@?
Hornbeam

Previous

Return to Goole